Pianos and Pints
The lobbyists affiliated with Texas Lobby Partners have their own practices and are helping Texas Lobby Partners on select clients. Each of the affiliates operates independently of Texas Lobby Partners unless they are registered with the Texas Ethics Commission on a Texas Lobby Partners client .
Carl S. Richie, Jr.
- Over 20 years of experience with legal and legislative counsel and strategy.
- Has worked in all three levels of government, in electoral politics, and in the private sector.
- Has strong working relationships with public officials that allow him to successfully advocate for clients.
- Specializes in Public Finance, Municipalities, Alcohol Regs., Taxes, Transportation, Energy, & Insurance.
- President, Alaric Group LLC.
- Capitol Inside 2009 “Lobby Rising Star”
- 2007 American Disabilities Act “Texan of the Year” Texas Coalition for the Disabled.
- Named Top 10 “Rising Star Lobbyist” by Capitol Inside.
- Worked on campaigns for former Gov. Rick Perry, Ag Comm Todd Staples, Rep Cody Harris (R-Palestine) and Rep Byron Cook (R-Corsicana)
- Serves on the advisory council of Texan by Nature, a Texas-led conservation non-profit org founded by former First Lady Laura Bush.